The name GEMS Girls' Clubs is an acronym which stands for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. It clearly identifies the purpose for which the ministry was created.
Girls in first through eighth grades are eligible for membership.
In club, girls will:
• Participate in team building
• Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
• Develop important life skills through badge activities
• Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
• Make creative and fun crafts
• Participate in service projects that make a difference in other's lives
• Find answers to challenges that girls face today
The purpose of GEMS Girls' Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well as between girls and between girls and their counselor (leader). Girls in clubs are organized into small groups with one leader or counselor for each group of six to eight girls. These small groups coupled with the weekly interactions that take place in club nurture and develop faith and help girls create long-lasting friendships.
For more information click here to go to the GEMS website.
Please contact one of the leaders below for further information:
or contact the church office:
Telephone: (973) 664-0901